Marine Services Corporation, located just 20 minutes south of
Chicago, is a family-owned & operated FULL SERVICE Marina. MSC has been
here for more than 25 years servicing the Chicagoland area, as well as
Wisconsin, Indiana, Michigan, and the Illinois River System.
BRAND NEW HEATED 25,000 S.F. STORAGE BUILDING
CALL FOR RESERVATIONS FOR 2012-13 STORAGE SEASON !
• New or used boat/yacht sales
• Ship's store - supplies, parts
• Mechanical services (at our marina or harbor services)
• Dockage, seasonal or transient slips
• Storage, winter, summer, or long-term
• Winterizing / Spring Recommissioning services
• Shrinkwrap services on site only
• Painting / Fiberglass repairs
• Free Wi-Fi Access (ask in Office for code)
• Brand New Service Dock
• Brand New 24 hour Pump Out Station
Our Certified Mechanics can provide expert mechanical service for your engines, drives,
and auxiliary systems. We share your passion for boating and can perform Top Quality
hull and topside repairs, with a body/paint shop that can accommodate yachts up to 65 ft,
serving both sailboat and powerboat enthusiasts. Call us for estimates on your repairs.
Location 4 1 deg 38.517N, 87 deg 35.387W
Located approximately 3 Nautical Miles SW of the Thomas J. O'Brien Lock on the LIttle Calumet River (Cal Sag Channel) at Mile Marker 324, at 14001 Cottage Grove Avenue, Dolton, IL 60419, just off Highway 94, exit at either Dolton Avenue West for the north or Sibley Boulevard West from the south. Watch for our private road just north of the railroad tracks on Cottage Grove Avenue (closest cross street is 142nd Street/Dolton Avenue West or 138th Street to the North). For specific directions go to "Contact Us" above.